Welcome to Prana Dance Studio, a family oriented dance studio for all ages that offers a wide variety of dance styles to choose from.
Classes and Programs
Jazz: Sharp and fluid movements are used to create a visually technical dance and style. It is usually done to popular music. Body isolations, stretching, turning, leaping and technical steps are taught in this class.
Lyrical: A fluid form of dance done to popular ballads and slower contemporary music. The dancer is taught to interpret his or her movement with feeling, motion and style. Dancers will learn to tell a story or create a picture of the song. This style combines the fluid beauty of Ballet with the more sharp moves of Jazz. A Ballet or Jazz class is recommended along with Lyrical to build technique.
Barre & Yoga
- Monday 10:00am-11:00am Hot Barre *AS
- Monday 7:00pm -8:00pm Ballet Barre Burn *AS
- Tuesday 6:00pm-7:00pm Ballet Barre Intermediate *DZ
- Wednesday 10:10am- 11:10am Ballet Barre Intermediate *AS
- Wednesday 5:30pm-6:15pm Core Barre *AS
- Thursday 9:30am-10:30am Core Barre * AS
Dance & Tumbling
Register now for our Fall 2017 Dance Classes please contact Angela Seitz at 440-570-7403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Classes begin September 11th. Deadline to register is Thursday, August 31st.