Prana Dance Studio is beginning a NEW student teacher program. Student Teachers will assist the head teacher in class. This is a valuable opportunity to gain experience for any dancer who wants to pursue a career in teaching or is looking for a way to become more involved in Prana. Student teachers are expected to arrive for class on time in the proper attire. This is not a paid position, but teachers are expected to treat this like a job. Please complete the questions below and turn into the office by October 17th. Selected students will begin the position in November.
- Must be at least 12 years old by November 1, 2012
- Must be reliable, and maintain a high attendance rate in both regular and student teaching classes.
- Must be enrolled in no less than 4 classes at Prana.
Classes Available for Student Teaching:
- 5:45-6:30pm Jumps, Leaps, Turns (Ages 8-12 years)
- 6:30-7:15 Intermediate Hip Hop (Ages 8-12 years)
- 7:30-8:15 Intermediate Tap (Ages 11-15)
- 4:30-5:30 Intermediate Ballet (Ages 7-11 years)
- 4:30-5:30 Ballet/Tap/Acro (Ages 4-7 years)
- 5:30-6:15 Jazz/Hip Hop (Ages 7-11 years)
- 6:30-7:15 Jazz/Hip Hop (Ages 11-15 years)
- 4:30-5:15 Ballet/Jazz (Ages 7-11 years)
- 5:15-6:15 Ballet/Tap/Acro (Ages 4-7 years)